State Police at Lehighton
State Police at Lehighton reported the following:
• Police are investigating the theft of a chain saw from the backyard of a residence on the 200 block of Bear Creek Drive, Penn Forest Township.
The theft occurred between July 7-8.
• A 38-year-old woman from Polk Township is facing harassment charges as a result of an incident that happened between noon and 3 p.m. June 25 on the 100 block of Scenic Drive, Polk Township.
Police said the victim is a 34-year-old woman from Jim Thorpe, who said the Polk Township woman struck her in the arm during a verbal dispute.
• A criminal mischief incident was reported at 11:50 p.m. July 4 on the 400 block of Rodeo Drive, Kunkletown, Polk Township.
The resident told police his mailbox was "blown up."
• Two people will be cited for harassment after police were called to a fight at 7:58 p.m. July 10 at 544 Centre St. in Parryville.
Police said the participants included a 66-year-old man and a 63-year-old woman, both from Parryville.
Police said they responded to a reported verbal argument and, upon arrival, learned that the incident had turned physical.
• A wallet and credit cards were taken from vehicles parked in a driveway on the 3000 block of Lower Towamensing Township.
• A 37-year-old Palmerton woman was cited for harassment after police responded to an incident at 7:20 p.m. Jul 8 in the 2000 block of Hahns Dairy Road in Lower Towamensing Township.
Police said the victim is a 56-year-old Palmerton woman.
Police said they were involved in a verbal argument that turned physical.