Skip to main content

Careless smoking blamed in Tamaqua fire

Published March 24. 2016 09:18AM
An early morning fire attributed to careless smoking ripped through a row of attached homes in downtown Tamaqua early Thursday, displacing five and heavily damaging four structures. Responders were dispatched to the area of South Center Street, Route 309, about 3:35 a.m. for a report a house fire, and quickly turned in a second alarm. The blaze damaged houses at 114, 116, 118 and 120 S. Center St. See Thursday's Times News for details.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

July 2018

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

40.8407062, -75.6856936

Peoples EC Church wi...

40.8624203, -75.8138187

There will be a fund...

41.0204419, -75.6170588

St. Paul’s Lutheran...

40.8642743, -75.7431907

The Mauch Chunk Muse...

40.8284277, -76.0157079

The Men of Marian an...