Skip to main content

Fire breaks out at home in Lansford

Published September 01. 2014 07:05PM
Firefighters from several Carbon County communities responded to a dwelling fire late Monday afternoon in Lansford. The fire was reported just before 6 pm. at 246 West Patterson St. Flames and smoke were showing out the second floor windows. No injuries were reported in the incident.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

November 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   
  

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries