Skip to main content

Chimney in Lansford struck by lightning

Published July 23. 2014 05:04PM
Lansford firemen are on the scene of a lightning strike about 4:30 P.M. Wednesday at 501 East Patterson St. The brick chimney of the home was struck by lightning during a violent thunderstorm, sending debris falling onto the roof and nearby sidewalk. An 11-year- old child was standing nearby and is being evaluated by Lehighton paramedics. That child was later transported to the Miners Memorial Hospital in Coaldale.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries