Skip to main content

1 person evacuated after minor gas leak in JT

Published July 17. 2014 08:16AM

One person was evacuated late last night after an apparent gas leak in Jim Thorpe.

Jim Thorpe Police Chief Joseph Schatz reported that at 11:05 p.m., Jim Thorpe Fire Department was called to 123 W. Broadway for a gas leak.

UGI Utilities responded to the scene to investigate the leak.

It was determined that it was only a minor issue, Schatz said.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries