Rock 'n roll oldies show being hosted by Shriners
The Greater Hazleton Shrine Club will hold its first annual Dinner Dance Friday, September 20, 2013 at Sand Springs Country Club.
Kicking off the event will be the legendary Richie Molinaro and Mr. lou. Richie and Lou will be doing their tribute to the greatest music of the 60s, 70s and 80s.
The fun-filled evening will begin with cocktails at 6 p.m. followed by a buffet dinner and cash bar.
Richie and Mr. Lou will take the stage at 8 p.m. for their high-energy show and dance.
The event is open to the public and advanced tickets are recommended. Tickets can be purchased at Howard's Jewelers in the Laurel Mall, West Hazleton. (570) 454-1872 or (800) 264-1872. Ticket price is $35 per person.
Proceeds from this event will go to the Shriners Hospitals. The mission of the Shriners Hospitals for Children is to:
• Provide the Highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
• Burn injuries and certain other special health care needs within a compassionate, family centered and collaborative care environment.
• Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals.
• Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
• This mission is carried out without cost to the patient or family and without regard to race, color, creed, sex, or sect.
Floyd Roby, Second Vice President of the Greater Hazleton Shrine Club said, "We're thrilled and excited to have Richie Molinaro bring his exciting and fun filled performance to our event. We know every one will enjoy a great night of the music we all love."