Firefighters respond to hospital in Coaldale
ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS @Caption Stand Alone:Smoke causes concern in hospital Smoke from an equipment malfunction resulted in a large response from area fire departments Friday night at St. Luke's Miners Medical Center in Coaldale. Coaldale Assistant Fire Chief Steven Polischak reported that an equipment malfunction late Friday night resulted in an automatic fire alarm and minor smoke conditions at the fifth floor pent house section of the St. Lukes' Hospital in Coaldale..
An equipment malfunction late Friday night resulted in an automatic fire alarm and minor smoke conditions at the 5th floor pent house section of the St. Luke's Miners' Hospital in Coaldale. No residents or staff were required to evacuate during the response. Responding in addition to Coaldale police were firefighters and fire police from Coaldale, Lansford and Summit Hill.