Beltzville Lions Club offering Medicare information seminar
For those wondering how Medicare Reform will change health care requirements for hospital, doctor, prescriptions, home health care and long-term care needs, a free "Financial Preservation" workshop will take place at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13 at Ss. Peter and Paul School Hall, 307 Coal St., Lehighton. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
The program will conclude with a question and answer period. Free refreshments will be served.
The program will be presented by Bankes Life and Casualty Company and is sponsored by the Beltzville Lions Club
This seminar is for anyone 60 years and over who wants to learn what will affect current and future retirees, including:
• The new part D of Medicare as well as the most up to date Medicare information and recent changes.
• Medicare Supplement Insurance versus HMO's
• Long-Term Care and Home Health Care Insurance and whether it is right for you.
• How to protect your assets from unexpected illness and nursing home costs.
• How to earn interest linked to the stock market with an Equity Index Annuity.
• How to possibly double, even triple returns on what your CDs are paying with no risk to your principal.
• How to maximize the interest on your Social Security Income or other money.
• How to help protect your assets from probate.
• And answers to your most important retirement concerns.
RSVP to Gail Maholick at 610-377-5559. Seating is limited.