Skip to main content

Chimney fire in Franklin

  • LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published March 30. 2013 09:01AM

Franklin township fire fighters were called to a dwelling fire Friday afternoon along the 900 block of Hemlock Street. The alarm was sounded at 2:30 p.m. when residents reported a fire in their chimney. A quick response by firemen kept the damage to a minimum and the fire mostly contained to the chimney area. Fire personnel were on the roof using chimney chains to open up the clogged combustible material. Franklin Township fire police maintained traffic control at the scene while Lehighton paramedics stood by at the scene.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries