LASD announces elementary 'Students of Month' for May
Lehighton Area School District announced the "Students of the Month" for May.
* East Penn Elementary School - kindergarten, Mrs. Betz - Varick Peiffer and Mrs. Zehner - Mark Marion; first grade, Mrs. Bruch - Ariel Barthol and Mrs. Zerbe - Madison Moser-Bergdahl; second grade, Mrs. Bonser - Craig Frantz and Mrs. Haupt - Joshua Morales; third grade, Mrs. Schnell - Brandon Hall and Taylor Mickley and fourth grade, Mrs. Breiner - Natasha Schleicher and Mrs. Kattner - Ciara Conarty.
* East Penn Art Students of the Month: Fourth grade, Emma Hall; third grade, Devin Warnkin; second grade, Ethan Buchert' first grade, Zander Hartman; and kindergarten, Arthur Hawk.
* Franklin Elementary School - kindergarten, Mrs. Barilla - Jake Lewis, Mrs. Hlavaty - Michael Gelatko and Bayto Cokrlija and Miss Kibler - Logan Yaro and Jace Kruslicky; first grade, Mrs. Bussey-Williams - Mallory Valentine, Mrs. Hydro - Kathleen Lindenmoyer and Richard Bower and Mrs. Kirsch - Clayton Everitt and Chase Neumann; second grade, Miss Cox - Makayla Sabatino, Miss Hoppes - Abigail Bradbury and Ceara Breiner and Mrs. Roberts - Alexa Scheirer; third grade, Mr. Gilotti - Justin Lombardo, Mr. Snyder - Cheyenne Whiteman and Marlena Ahner and Miss Strohl - Liam Tower and Angelina DelaCuesta; fourth grade, Mrs. Gerber - Michael Yeakel, Mrs. Hedash - Hannah Smith and Mrs. Strausberger - Kayla Smith, Aaliyah Cotton and Dylan Guyn.
* Franklin Art Students of Month: fourth grade, Emma Moninghoff; third, Madison Brown and Skyy Steber; second grade, Sophia Coleman; first grade, Brady Hahn and Andrew Versuk; and kindergarten, Cameron Vasilou and Brookelynn Breisch.
* Mahoning Elementary School - kindergarten, Mrs. Geiser - Makayla Scott and Savannah Remaley and Mrs. Kocher - Emmalyse Vavra; first grade, Miss Miller - Nicholas George and Bradley Yenser, Mrs. Rodgers - Peter Reeser and Cameron Gable and Mrs. Lewis - Layla Kunkle; second grade, Mrs. Stahler - Jack Dowbachuk and Madelyn Sofranko and Mrs. Blisard - Jonathan Porambo and Montana Confer; third grade, Mr. Kresge - Ronald Snyder, Kyle Nothstein and Anthony Hildebrant; fourth grade, Mrs. Rupell - Alanna Boehm, Kendra Peterman and Jayden Gable and Mrs. Cardel - Matthew Bealla.
* Shull David Elementary School - kindergarten, Mrs. Gandy - Annalies Villanueva and Kent Hoffman, Mrs. Maloney - Alyssa DeEsch and Mrs. Rakos - Thomas Devore and Gabriel Reed; first grade, Mrs. Matika - Ilia Georgiev, Mrs. Petit-Clair - Ian Hansler and Mr. Schaeffer - Kai Phillips and Alexa Smith; second grade, Mrs. Barth - Adrynah Scott and Connor Snyder and Miss Grasso - Bryce Potts and Morgan Hunsicker; second grade, Mr. Herman - Vincent Montes and Mae Marks; third grade, Mrs. Boyle - Emily Graver and Grant Rimbey, Mrs. Weiss - Brayden Lutz and Miss Wilk - Jayla Knight; and fourth grade, Mrs. Cressley - Stefhano Garcia and Eve Palazzolo and Mrs. Dillman - Cassidy Schaeffer and Emily Sangiuliano.
East Penn Art Students of Month:
4th- Emma Hall
3rd- Devin Warnkin
2nd- Ethan Buchert
1st- Zander Hartman
K- Arthur Hawk