You can bet on this
Currently, the only forms of gambling authorized by statute in Pennsylvania are:
• Gambling activities conducted pursuant to the Horse Racing Industry Reform Act.
• Pennsylvania Lottery
• Bingo conducted pursuant to the Bingo Law
• Gambling activities conducted pursuant to the Local Option Small Games of Chance Act
• Gambling activities conducted pursuant to the Pennsylvania Race Horse Development and Gaming Act (slots).
Games of chance that are permitted are:
• Raffles (including lotteries)
• Daily Drawings
• Weekly Drawings
• 50/50 Drawings
• Major League Sports Drawing
Source: Pennsylvania State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement