Skip to main content

A sparking response

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
Published February 04. 2013 05:05PM

Firefighters were called to 236 East Kline Ave. in Lansford around 1 a.m. Saturday morning after residents complained of sparking wires. Lansford and Summit Hill Police arrived and shut off power to the affected area. No injuries were reported and emergency responders were cleared shortly after. Lanford fire police directed traffic around the area.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

STEP-Up Tamaqua to meet Monday

40.798347, -75.970851

STEP-Up Tamaqua will...

Man faces charges for shooting his dog

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Charges have been fi...

Extension hosts annual dinner

40.7986942, -75.8104747

The Carbon County Ex...

Reader Photo Galleries