Skip to main content

CO found in Coaldale home

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
Published August 26. 2013 05:08PM

Firefighters were called to 258 Fifth Street Sunday around 7:30 a.m. after residents reported an odd smell. Firefighters investigated and found unsafe carbon monoxide levels in the home. "The incident was caused by the furnace," said assisant fire chief Steven Polischak. Responding were Coaldale Police and Coaldale Fire Company. No injuries were reported.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries