Skip to main content

Kitchen fire quelled

  • BOB FORD/TIMES NEWS A charred pot lies at the base of a utility pole near 105 W. Mill St., Nesquehoning.
    BOB FORD/TIMES NEWS A charred pot lies at the base of a utility pole near 105 W. Mill St., Nesquehoning.
Published April 25. 2013 05:04PM

Firefighters quickly doused a kitchen fire in Nesquehoning on Wednesday afternoon.

The blaze erupted when oil in a frying pan on a stove in a home at 105 W. Mill St. caught fire. There was no fire damage, but the kitchen was filled with greasy smoke. Residents were later allowed to return to their home.

According to online records, Dean Strohl Sr. lives in the house, which is one of three in one building.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries