Skip to main content

History of Bethany Evangelical available

Published October 25. 2012 05:02PM

"Reflections A History of Bethany Evangelical Congregational Church," a historical account of the Lehighton church, has been documented in a hardbound, keepsake book. The compilation features historical events and documents of the church, which is located on North Street, from 1894 to the present, including stained glass windows reflecting generations of pastors, missionary outreach, educational and musical programs. For more information or to order a copy of the book, call Sandra at (570) 386-5970 before Nov. 5.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

November 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   
  

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries