Tamaqua evacuation addresses corrected
Contrary to information provided in a story in Friday's TIMES NEW, there were no homes evacuated along the 200 block of West Broad Street in Tamaqua, nor were any homes on that block involved in emergency action that took place Wednesday in the community.
The emergency evacuations and discovery of deadly levels of carbon monoxide took place at a building on the 300 block of West Broad Street at the corner of West Broad and South Lehigh streets.
The dwellings affected include 328 to 332 West Broad Street.
The TIMES NEWS regrets the error and apologizes for any confusion.