Skip to main content

Kitchen fire quelled in Barnesville

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
Published July 12. 2012 05:01PM

Firefighters were called to 34 Ball Diamond Road in Barnesville just before 4 p.m. Wednesday for a report of a house fire. When they arrived they extinguished the fire, which was centered around the kitchen stove. Smoke could be seen emanating from the home. Firefighters placed large exhaust fans at entry and exit points to the home. Responding were Rush Township Police, Hometown Fire Company, fire police, Tamaqua Rapid Intervention Team, Mahanoy City Fire Company, Ryan Township Fire Company, Quakake Fire Company and others. No injuries were reported.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

Bombers get creative with parade floats

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Some of Palmerton’...

Man faces charges for shooting his dog

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Charges have been...

Extension hosts annual dinner

40.7986942, -75.8104747

The Carbon County Ex...

Reader Photo Galleries