Skip to main content

Kitchen fire quelled in Barnesville

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
Published July 12. 2012 05:01PM

Firefighters were called to 34 Ball Diamond Road in Barnesville just before 4 p.m. Wednesday for a report of a house fire. When they arrived they extinguished the fire, which was centered around the kitchen stove. Smoke could be seen emanating from the home. Firefighters placed large exhaust fans at entry and exit points to the home. Responding were Rush Township Police, Hometown Fire Company, fire police, Tamaqua Rapid Intervention Team, Mahanoy City Fire Company, Ryan Township Fire Company, Quakake Fire Company and others. No injuries were reported.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries