The "Fiscal Cliff" is a fraud
The U.S. government and the media are at it again. The alleged "Fiscal Cliff" is constantly being talked about these days. They say that if a deal is not made before January 2, 2013, the 10 year old "Bush Tax Cuts" will expire for everyone and $1.2 Trillion will be "cut" from the national budget over the next 10 years, half from defense spending and half from domestic spending. As for the "spending cuts", that's only $120 Billion per year, $60 Billion from defense and $60 Billion from domestic spending, in a $3.8 Trillion budget for fiscal year 2013. Yes, $120 Billion is a great deal of cash, but let's consider only the following:
1) Barack Hussein Obama II wants a $1.6 Trillion increase in taxes, $840 Billion "future cuts" over 10 years and an unlimited debt ceiling under his sole control. He demands a tax rate increase from 36% to 39.6% on all those making $250 Thousand per year, which includes individuals and small businesses. Even if Mr. Obama gets the full tax rate increase, it is reported that this total amount of revenue would only run the US government for eight and a half days. Almost all of the comments by Barack Obama and the media coverage have been about the tax rate increase of the "wealthy" so they can "pay their fair share". This whole matter is nothing more than an intentional distraction from what is really going on.
2) The looming "Fiscal Cliff" date of January 2, 2013 has been known for over a year, but nothing has been done about it. In fact, the Senate has not passed a budget for nearly 4 years.
3) There is an estimated $3.8 Trillion spending for fiscal year 2013. The estimated revenue for 2013 is $2.6 Trillion. Thus, there will be a deficit of at least $1.2 Trillion this fiscal year.
4) In his "grand plan", Mr. Obama is asking for a $4 Trillion deficit reduction over 10 years or $400 Billion per year. Of course, only in Washington D.C. is reducing the projected increase in spending a cut in spending. Obviously, if the United States government fiscal problems are to be corrected, there must be major reductions in actual spending.
5) The U.S. government now borrows $46.00 of every $100.00 that it spends. Every rational Citizen knows that the actual annual spending must be reduced by at least 46%. With a $3.8 Trillion 2013 budget, this means the U.S. government will actually borrow $1.748 Trillion during fiscal year 2013.
6) The Federal Reserve is currently pumping $85 Billion into the U.S. economy each month. That is an additional $1.02 Trillion of borrowed funds per year.
7) It has been reported recently that approximately 49.1% of the people in the United States receive some sort of government financial support. As Karl Marx, Father of Communism and the author of the "Communist Manifesto", said:
"Democracy is a form of government that cannot long survive, for as soon as the people learn that they have a voice in the fiscal policies of the government, they will move to vote for themselves all the money in the treasury, and bankrupt the nation."
8) And then there are the massive tax increases, known and unknown, in "Obamacare".
Some in Washington D.C. have finally admitted that they don't have a taxing problem; rather they have a spending problem.
Every rational person knows that the actual spending must be cut by at least 46%. No individual or business could survive for very long being run like government is today. Why do we not only tolerate this, but also continue to fund it and submit ourselves to the tyranny?
The solution to the fiscal problems of the United States government is to only spend public funds for those items and services that are specifically authorized by the Constitution for the United States of America. For example, there should be: no bailouts, no foreign aid, no welfare, no undeclared wars, no overseas bases, no United Nations, no Social Security, no grants (bribes) to the States or their subdivisions, no Departments of Education, EPA, FDA, IRS, Social Security Administration and many other departments, and no Federal Reserve. Most of what the United States government does today is not authorized by the Constitution for the United States of America. As much as an estimated 80% of the current U.S. Budget could be eliminated by those in the U.S. government strictly following the Constitution for the United States of America according to its original intent. This, after all, is their lawful duty and responsibility required by their constitutional "oath of office."
Some of the actual cuts, such as eliminating Social Security, will need to be implemented over a reasonable amount of time. However, most unconstitutional spending can and must be eliminated immediately.
Mr. Obama, everyone in his administration, all US Senators and Representatives and their staffs should set the proper example by immediately cutting their salaries by 50%. They must, at a minimum, also eliminate their pensions and their "Cadillac health insurance plans".
Congress must not raise the "debt ceiling" again, period. Keep in mind that, unlike other legislation, the increase in the "debt ceiling" can be stopped by the House of Representatives simply not voting for it. Of course, the House should never consider, much less actually vote to allow Barack Hussein Obama II a blank check or unlimited "credit card" with respect to raising the "debt ceiling". The House is constitutionally the guardian of the public purse.
If the United States is to repay any of its lawful debt, actual U.S. government spending must be cut by 50-60%.
Of course, we the people must stop being dependent on the government. We must not be taxed for things or activities that are not strictly authorized by the Constitution for the United States of America and/or the State Constitution. Many people have become addicted to government handouts. However, none of these handouts are lawful. Giving handouts is not government's job in the constitutional, compound republic of America. Most of the conversion of the federal and State governments from being constitutional republics to, at best, democracies has been done, initiated or condoned by the courts and certain attorneys, judges, Justices and professors of law. Just think about it. If the courts were strictly operating according to the original intent of the State Constitution and/or federal Constitution, the judge would be a lawful referee in any dispute to insure that the party's rights were truly not violated. The educated jury, in a Trial by Jury for all cases, would judge both the law and the facts and its decision would be final. If the people in all juries clearly understood their rights, the true law and their duties and responsibilities, nearly all cases would be decided correctly so that the guilty party would pay the fine, go to jail, or both.
In a constitutional republic, it is the "rule of law" that controls, individual rights are protected and no one is above the law. Those in government are held to the highest standards and are subject to all of the laws. Unconstitutional spending is a crime and those who do it, must always be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The alleged "Fiscal Cliff" is criminal!