Skip to main content

Fire scare in Tamaqua

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/TIMES NEWS
Published December 17. 2012 05:06PM

Residents living at 25 Center Street in Tamaqua called 911 just before 6 a.m. Sunday after their home started to fill with smoke and smoke detectors started going off. After a quick response and investigation, firefighters and police determined that an adjacent neighbor's early morning cooking was to blame. Tamaqua Fire Police controlled traffic around SR309 and intersecting alley way. No injuries were reported.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries