Skip to main content

On this date

Published August 08. 2012 05:02PM

A stubborn blaze was brought under control in the center of Tamaqua's business district after a two-hour battle by firemen. The fire was discovered about noon in a building owned by Samuel Miller of Lansford. His son, Elmer, operates a dress shop on the first floor. Firemen rescued Mrs. Mildred Osenbach, 22, from the third floor apartment she occupied with her husband, Howard. Physicians at Coaldale Hospital listed her condition as serious.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries