Skip to main content

Learning what could be hazardous in your own home

  • LINDA KOEHLER/TIMES NEWS
    LINDA KOEHLER/TIMES NEWS
Published October 20. 2011 05:01PM

The Kunkletown Vol. Fire Co. held an open house for the community to learn more about fire safety during Fire Prevention Week. Grant Conarty, 6 and Zachary Strohl, 9, learn what could be safety and fire hazards in the kitchen from Nicole Belanger, left and Caitlin Moyer, right, Kunkletown firefighters in the Stroud Twp. Vol. Fire Co.'s Mobile Safety House, loaned to Kunkletown for the event.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

STEP-Up Tamaqua to meet Monday

40.798347, -75.970851

STEP-Up Tamaqua will...

Man faces charges for shooting his dog

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Charges have been fi...

Extension hosts annual dinner

40.7986942, -75.8104747

The Carbon County Ex...

Reader Photo Galleries