Morgan Business Enterprise Center focus of Sen. Argall's TV report
This month's local TV report by Sen. David G. Argall focuses on the new John E. Morgan Business Enterprise Center at Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) in Tamaqua.
LCCC recently hosted their third annual Entrepreneur Week with the theme of "Creating Economic Vitality through Entrepreneurship" where Argall spoke about how small business can create new jobs here in the future.
"The Morgan Business Enterprise Center at LCCC provides local residents with an opportunity for further opportunities," said Argall, who emphasized his appreciation for entrepreneurs in this horrible recession. "John E. Morgan's legacy lives on through this program that is turning ambitious individuals into successful small business owners and entrepreneurs."
An entrepreneur and visionary, John E. Morgan grew his business in 1945 from 13 sewing machines in downtown Tamaqua into a multi-million dollar corporation.
The program will air on:
- Blue Ridge Communications (Channel 13) every Monday at 10 a.m. and every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m.
- Comcast On-Demand on Channel 1, Get Local Government, State Senate.
- Reading (Channel 21) and Hamburg (Channel 19) every Monday at 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and every Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Service Electric (Channel 19) the second and fourth Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- The program is also available on Shen-Heights TV, Hazleton's WLYN TV 35 and MetroCast Communications Channel 10. Please check local listings for air times.