Skip to main content

Classic car fire in Coaldale

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published May 09. 2011 05:00PM

Firefighters were called to a report of a garage fire at 267 First St. in Coaldale just before 2:30 p.m. Sunday. After arriving firefighters quickly extinguished the fire, which was in the engine compartment of a red 1969 Ford Mustang. Responding were Coaldale and Lansford fire companies, Coaldale police, Tamaqua fire chief and Coaldale fire police. The fire started at the carburetor. The garage also suffered fire damage.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

November 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   
  

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries