Kidder country club subdivision gains county planning approval
Phase three of a subdivision in Kidder Township received approval from the Carbon County Planning Commission recently.
During the commission's monthly meeting on Tuesday, the members voted to recommend plan approval for the Split Rock Country Club Section "H" phase 3A subdivision project.
Ivan O. Meixell Jr., county planner, said the proposed subdivision is located at the intersection of Wolf Hollow Road and Woods End, formerly Kent Clark Road, in Split Rock Country Club, Kidder Township.
He noted that this phase is the last part of the project, which came before the board in Dec. 2001.
The plan calls for 5.66 acres to be subdivided into five lots, with sewer and water to all lots.
Meixell said that the plan "contains all final plan requirements of the Kidder Township Land Development Ordinances and conforms to the Split Rock Country Club Section "H" preliminary plan reviewed on Dec. 18, 2001," and therefore recommended plan approval.
In other matters, the commission also acted on the following land development plans:
• Joseph Thomas received plan approval for a proposed subdivision at 2300 E. Main St., Weatherly. Plans call for subdividing a 99.6-acre plot.
• Albert Masella received plan approval for a proposed subdivision at 16/18 Andrewsville St., Lansford. Plans call for subdividing .42 acres into four lots.
• Stephen C. and Dorothy A. David received plan approval for a proposed subdivision at 061 Pope Lane, Towamensing Trails, Penn Forest Township. Plans call for combining two lots to create a .955-acre lot.
• Joseph Andreuzzi Jr. received plan approval for a proposed subdivision at the intersection of Hudson and Packer Drives, next to the Packer Township Recycling Depot, in Packer Township. Plans call for the subdivision of 134 acres into two lots.
• Neal A. and Robert L. Ebbert received plan approval for a proposed subdivision at 124 Mahoning Drive East, Mahoning Township. The plans call for subdividing 1.649 acres into two lots 1.565 acres and .082 acres. The .082-acre lot will then be combined with existing lands of David A. and Joan E. Heintzelman, giving them a total of 14.053 acres of land.
• Judith V. Blakey received plan approval for a proposed subdivision along River Road in East Side Borough. The plan calls for subdividing 10.39 acres into three lots.