Barletta's field rep available for constituents
WASHINGTON - U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta, PA-11, announced that a staff member is available to meet with 11th District constituents who need help with federal programs, including Social Security, Veterans Affairs, Medicare, and more.
Barletta's field representative travels to state representatives' offices across the 11th District on the following schedule. Appointments are made through the state representatives' office staff:
• Monroe County: First and third Tuesdays of the month from 9 a.m. through noon at the Mount Pocono office of state Rep. Mario Scavello. Second and fourth Tuesdays of the month from 10 a.m. through noon at the East Stroudsburg office of state Rep. Rosemary Brown.
• Columbia County: Second and fourth Wednesdays of the month from 10 a.m. through noon at the Bloomsburg office of state Rep. Dave Millard. Second and fourth Wednesdays of the month from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Berwick office of Rep. Millard.
• Carbon County: First and third Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Albrightsville office of state Rep. Doyle Heffley. Second and fourth Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Lehighton office of Rep. Heffley.
• Luzerne County: First and third Wednesdays of the month from 10 a.m. through noon at the West Pittston Municipal Building Community Room, 555 Exeter Avenue. For an appointment, contact borough Administrator Savino Bonita or borough Secretary Ellen Rittle at 655-7780, ext. 221. Last Fridays of the month from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Salem Township Administration Building.
The locations of and contact information for Rep. Barletta's offices, which are open from 9 a.m. through 5 p.m.:
• Hazleton, Luzerne County: 1 South Church Street, Suite 100, Hazleton, PA 18201. Phone: (570) 751-0050; fax: (570) 751-0054;
• Taylor, Lackawanna County: 802 South Main Street, Taylor, PA 18517. Phone: (570) 562-6240; fax: (570) 562-6238. The office is in the same center in which state Rep. Sid Michaels Kavulich has his office.
• Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County: 1112 State Route 315, Plaza 315, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702. Phone: (570) 235-1420; fax: (570) 235-1423.
Washington, D.C.: 510 Cannon House Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20515. Toll-free: (855) 241-5144; phone: (202) 225-6511; fax: (202) 226-6250. Please note that delivery of mail sent to the Washington office is usually delayed for up to several weeks.