Skip to main content

Faulty pellet stove

  • LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published January 27. 2011 05:00PM

Firefighters from Towmensing and Franklin townships responded to a dwelling fire Wednesday shortly after 11 a.m. at 75 Butter Cup Lane in Towmensing Township. Firemen found a faulty pellet stove as the source of the fire and smoke condition in the dwelling. Apparently the auger which delivers the pellets to the fire box did not shut off pouring additional pellets onto the fire. Firemen brought out the burning pellets and eliminated the smoke from the house.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

November 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   
  

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries