Can't help but wonder
* When I look at at photo of class reunions, I cannot help but wonder if the total weight has increased since graduation? And by how much?
* I don't think our president knows which end of the candle to light.
* In reading an article from Jay Ambrose he detailed that 4 million children in this country have illegal parents. At what cost to the taxpayer?
* I had to chuckle at Bob Urban's article on returnables. When I was a kid those returnables added income to my meager allowance. Twenty five cents a week.
* Tiger should go back into the woods. This publicity is a sham on the sanctity of marriage.
* Mrs. Colin (health care) is looking for a clean(s) wipe from Charmin.
* Do you think Obama is a good role model to our children not to smoke?
* I am amazed how our children know the words and moves to hit songs and not their homework. The dog ate it!
* Do you remember ice cold fresh buttermilk from the dairy? Not this cultured synthetic stuff you get now. I do!
* In 1873 a financial panic gripped this country, with a national debt of $2 billion. To solve this panic President Grant claimed the Black Hills were needed to save the country. Much to the chagrin of the American Indians and the Little Big-Horn. Perhaps we should sell Hawaii to China to solve our debt to that country. A Low Ha!
* Wilson, where are you when we need you.
See you in church.
From the pen of