Skip to main content

Stove fire call In Lansford

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published May 20. 2010 05:00PM

Emergency personnel were called to 101 Lansford Court in the Lansford Townhouses in response to a home fire Wednesday afternoon. The fire was the result of a cooking mishap on a stove. Responding fire departments from surrounding communities were recalled after the firefighters and the residents quickly gained control and extinguished the fire. Lansford and Summit Hill firefighters placed a smoke exhaust fan at the entrance to the house to remove the smoke. No one was injured. Lansford police, ambulance, and fire police also responded.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries