Skip to main content

Furnace malfunction causes fire scare in Jim Thorpe

  • VICTOR IZZO/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    VICTOR IZZO/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published May 06. 2010 05:00PM

Members of the Jim Thorpe Fire Department, borough police, and Lehighton EMS responded Wednesday afternoon to what was thought to be a dwelling fire on North Street on the borough's east side. The problem turned out to be a malfunctioning furnace rather than a house fire.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries