Carbon officials approve seminar requests
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following seminar requests during the month of March:
Adult Probation/Juvenile Court
• Ronald S. Kokinda and James Dodson, Spring 2010 Regional CJAB Forums, Nanticoke.
Area Agency on Aging
• Mary Ann Marzen and Susan Zeigler, PA State LTC Ombudsman Annual Enrichment Conference "Planting the Seed," State College.
• Anne Horrigan, 2010 Nutrition Conference, State College; Primetime Health 2010 Conference, Harrisburg.
• Cheri Mae Santore and Connie Lynn, 2010 Protective Services Conference, Camp Hill.
• Cheri Mae Santore, P4A Membership Meeting and PDA Quarterly Review, State College.
Carbon County Workforce Training
• Julie Walker, Time Management/Caseload Management, Harrisburg; Working with Ex-offenders Who are Looking for Work, Scranton.
• Eloise Ahner, PCoRP Loss Control Workshop, State College.
• Patricia Lawless, RPR Skills Test, Philadelphia; RPR Written Knowledge Test, Allentown.
• Colleen Lee, RPR Skills Test, Fairfield, N.J.
• Robert Reese, Michael Hydock, and Pierre Guichardan, Guideline 201, Nanticoke.
• Mary Kunkel, PAC Meeting and DRAP Board Meeting, Harrisburg.
• Dawn Ferrante, EDA Philadelphia Economic Development Regional Training Conference, Philadelphia.
Geographic Information System
• Larry Stawiarski, E172: HAZUS MH For Flood, Emmitsburg, Md.
•Frederick Johnson and Patrick Johnson, Maintenance Workshop, State College.
Planning and Development
• Judy Borger and Mary F. Rochetta, 2010 Pennsylvania CD&H Practitioners Annual Conference, State College.
Recorder of Deeds
• Anita M. Dietrich, Landex Users Conference, State College.
• David E. Midas, ACT 120 Updates, Lake Harmony.
• Bradley Litts, ACT 2 Waiver Training, State College.
• Joseph V. Hager, Defensive Tactics Instructor Recertification, Coplay.
• Kim Steigerwalt, Pam Bauchspies, Kathy McGuire, and Jolaine Herman, NECAAP Chapter Meeting and Training Seminar, Lobitz.
• Kim Steigerwalt, Pam Bauchspies, and Kathy McGuire, AAP 62nd Annual Conference, Seven Springs.
• Louise Bekisz and Kathleen Nocchi, Current Issues for Nursing Homes in Pennsylvania, Grantville.
• Nancy Donadi, Nurse Aide Training Webinar: Teachig the Educator and Techniques For Teaching Students From Different Generations and Cultures, Wilkes-Barre.