Carbon County officials approve seminar requests
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following seminar requests during the month of February:
Area Agency on Aging
• Cheri Mae Santore, PDA Quarterly Review and P4A Networking Meeting, Harrisburg.
Children and Youth Services
• Sallianne Newton and Anissa Nunemacher, PCYA Quarterly Meeting, State College.
• Georgia Farrow, 2010 Spring Statewide In-Service, State College.
• Sherri Kleintop, 2010 PCRA Annual Convention, Harrisburg.
• James M. LaVelle, SORNA Training, Ambler.
Emergency Management Agency
• Mark Nalesnik, Juvenile Firesetter Program Development, Assessment, and Safety Education Training, Schnecksville; PEMA Eastern Area Quarterly Training, Wilkes-Barre.
• James Dodson, "What SORNA Means to the Future of Juvenile Sex Offenders and Communities," Ambler.
• Kimmy Mulik and Joseph Greco, Juvenile Firesetter Program Development, Assessment and Safety Education Training, Schnecksville.
• Louise Bekisz and Lisa Moyer, PADONA'S 22nd Annual Convention Gazing into the Future of Nursing, Hershey.
• Barbara Baran, Susan Hamm, and Ann Marlene Leonard, "Depression, Residents Rights and Guidelines and Treatment Options for Pressure Ulcers," Plains.
• Kathleen Nocchi, Estate Recovery Program Overview and Discussion, Wilkes-Barre.
• Leanne Newton, Kate Conlin, and Paula Gregory, "Depression, Residents Rights and Guidelines and Treatment Options for Pressure Ulcers in the Long Term Care Setting," Plains.