Carbon County approves personnel actions
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following personnel actions in the county during the month of June:
• Madeline C. Reabold, Tamaqua, district justice office supervisor II, District Justices, effective July 7.
• Joyce A. Setzer, Drums, activities aide, Weatherwood, effective June 25.
• Marie C. Seibel, Weatherly, activities aide, Weatherwood, effective June 30.
• James J. McDonald, Coaldale, corrections officer, Corrections, effective June 11.
• Samantha Mason, Jim Thorpe, part-time dipatcher/trainee, Communications, effective June 7.
• Kim R. Mason, Weatherly, part-time utility worker PRN/dietary, Weatherwood, effective June 12.
• Arley L. Kemmerer, Saylorsburg, summer law clerk, Court Administration, effective June 7.
Clerk of Courts Appointment
• Caitlin McArdle, Jim Thorpe, part-time automation clerk, Clerk of Courts, effective June 7.
Changes of Status
• Kari M. Bauchspies, Lehighton, from summer coordinator, Liquid Fuels Summer Program, to summer clerk, Tax Assessment, effective June 7.
• Mary Susan R. Knepper, Weatherly, from medical records coordinator, Weatherwood, to secretary III, Commissioners' Office, effective July 1.
• Harley K. Gessat, Summit Hill, from part-time corrections officer/Teamsters, Corrections; to corrections officer, Corrections, effective June 28.
• Shane P. Knowles, Hazleton, from part-time dispatcher/trainee, Communications; to part-time dispatcher, Communications, effective June 28.
• Lori J. Roth, Slatington, county caseworker I, Children and Youth Services, effective June 14.
• Amber Fiducia, Albrightsville, summer coordinator, Liquid Fuels Program, effective June 7.
• Samantha Mason, Jim Thorpe, part-time dispatcher/trainee, Communications, effective June 7.
• John T. Pruitte Jr., Jim Thorpe, deputy sheriff, effective June 21.