Skip to main content

Oven fire in Coaldale

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published June 04. 2010 05:00PM

Coaldale firefighters were called to a possible structure fire at 300 Ridge Terrace in Coaldale a little after 6 p.m. Thursday. The residents of the home luckily managed to extinguish the flames with baking soda just before firefighters arrived. The quickly extinguished fire was the result of an oven grease fire. Firefighters placed smoke exhaust fans at the home's entrance. No major damage was done to the home or kitchen. Besides a minor burn to the arm of one of the tenants, no other injuries were reported. Coaldale Fire Company and Coaldale volunteer Fire Police responded.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries