Carbon County officials approve seminar requests
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following seminar requests during the month of May:
Area Agency on Aging
• Susan Zeigler, Knowledge Sharing Session for SAMS Administrators, Gettysburg.
• Hannah Breiner, 2010 DOM Care Conference, Camp Hill.
Child Care Agency
• Amy Rontz, Face-To-Face: Advisory Team Meeting 27, Camp Hill.
Children and Youth Services
• Marianne Bachman, 18th Annual Pennsylvania Permanency Conference, Lancaster.
• Sallianne Newton and Anissa Nunemacher, PCYA Quarterly Meeting, Gettysburg; 2011-2012 Needs Based Budget and Plan, State College.
Clerk of Courts
• Julie D. Harris, Pennsylvania State Association of Prothonotary/Clerk of Courts Conference, Skytop.
Emergency Management Agency
• Mark Nalesnik, Chemical Assisted Suicide, Bethlehem.
• Megan Fredericks, PEMA Eastern Area Quarterly Training, Wyomissing.
• Kim Steigerwalt, Pam Bauchspies, Kathy McGuire, and Jolaine Herman, Northeast Chapter Meeting, Honesdale.
• Kathleen Conlin, Paula Gregory, and Sharon Methot, RNAC Training and MDS 3.0 Session 2, Nanticoke.
• Mary Ann Grega and Nancy Donadi, Health Care Hot Topics, Harrisburg.
• Susan Hydro, 42nd Annual PA Recreational Therapeutic Recreation Institute, Grantville.
• Garry Wentz, PA Partners Employment Training Conference, Hershey.
• Julie Walker, Annual Guideline Training, Allentown.