Smoke in Tamaqua apartment building
ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Just before 9 o'clock Monday night, emergency responders were called to smoke coming from a top floor apartment of an apartment building located at 103 Schuylkill Ave. in Tamaqua. Firefighters responded fast, and placed fans in windows to remove the smoke. No more information is available as the incident is still under investigation. No one appeared hurt. Tamaqua Police, fire department, rescue, ambulance, and fire police responded.