Skip to main content

Tamaqua kitchen stove fire

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published February 12. 2010 05:00PM

The Tamaqua Fire Department was called to 323 W. Broad St, in Tamaqua around 5:15 p.m. Thursday for a kitchen stove fire in apartment number one. Only heavy fire odor was present when the firemen arrived. No one was reportedly injured. Tamaqua fire police redirected traffic around the scene.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

November 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   
  

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries