Skip to main content

Kitchen smoke results in Tamaqua fire call

  • STEVE SHINKO/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    STEVE SHINKO/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published February 09. 2010 05:00PM

Tamaqua firefighters were dispatched to this home at 114 N. Lehigh St. Monday afternoon after a neighbor called reporting hearing the smoke detectors going off inside the house and smelling smoke. When firefighters arrived they found the first and second floors filled with smoke and determined, after an initial inspection, that the cause was a pot that was left on the stove while the homeowner was away. Portable fans were used to ventilate the structure.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries