Carbon County approves personnel actions
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following personnel actions in the county during the month of January:
• Mary P. Zeleznock, Weatherly, clerk, Tax Assessment, effective Feb. 3.
• Jody L. Searfoss, Weatherly, temporary clerk, Recorder of Deeds, effective Jan. 8.
• Darren A. Rodgers, Jim Thorpe, summer automation clerk, Prothonotary, effective Jan. 7.
• Jarad M. Yeastedt, Jim Thorpe, part-time dispatcher, Communications Center, effective Dec. 31, 2009.
• Deirdre Harris, Lehighton, part-time collection clerk, Clerk of Courts/Bureau of Collections, effective Dec. 31, 2009.
• Timothy A. Benyo, Breinigsville, director, Elections, effective Jan. 29.
• Casey L. Bachert, Lehighton, part-time automation clerk, Clerk of Courts/Bureau of Collections, effective Jan. 15.
Changes of status
• Deborah J. Gigliotti, Summit Hill, from second deputy, Register of Wills, to first deputy, Register of Wills, effective Jan. 5.
• Jessica D. Frohnheiser, Parryville, from second deputy trainee, Register of Wills, to second deputy, Register of Wills, effective Jan. 5.
• David E. Midas, Weatherly, from sergeant, Sheriff's Office, to lieutenant, Sheriff's Office, retroactive to Jan. 1.
• Joseph D. Perilli, Summit Hill, from assistant public defender, Public Defender and Solicitor, Treasurer; to full-time assistant public defender, retroactive to Jan. 1.
• Joseph D. Shupp, Palmerton, from special deputy sheriff, Sheriff's Office, to deputy sheriff, Sheriff's Office, effective Jan. 11.
• Patrick Matsinko, Lehighton, history major, Kutztown University, from Jan. 18, to April 30.
• Holly M. Deem, New Ringgold, nurse aide, Weatherwood, effective Jan. 14.
• Debra L. Goodhile, Lehighton, part-time corrections officer, Corrections, effective Jan. 27.
• Natasha L. Rutman, Coaldale, part-time corrections officer, Corrections, effective Jan. 27.
• Trevor Snyder, Jim Thorpe, part-time corrections officer/Teamsters, Corrections, effective Jan. 27.
• Michael J. Garfield, Summit Hill, solicitor, effective Jan. 25.