Skip to main content

Garage fire in Tamaqua

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published December 03. 2010 05:01PM

Around 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Tamaqua firefighters, fire police, and other emergency personnel responded quickly to a pull box alarm call of a garage fire in the center and rear of the 400 block of E. Union St. Reportedly, aresident in his garage was smoking and accidentally lit his recliner on fire. Fire Chief Tom Hartz Sr. was walking his dog when he noticed the smoke and called for a response. The resident, also noticing that his recliner was on fire, extinguished it. No one was hurt.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries