Skip to main content

Grease fire response in Summit Hill

  • ANDY LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDY LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published April 14. 2010 05:00PM

Just before 3 a.m. this morning, fire departments from Summit Hill and surrounding areas were called to a kitchen fire at a home Mr. and Mrs. David McAndrew, 242 E. White St., Summit Hill. Reportedly, the homeowner was frying pierogies and called 911 after a grease fire started. The homeowner and firefighters quickly gained control of the fire before any serious damage was done. Other surrounding fire departments were later recalled as the fire was quickly extinguished. Firefighters also hung a fan at the home's front door to remove the smoke. No one was injured.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Twitter Feed

Reader Photo Galleries