Personnel actions gain approval for the Weatherwood center
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following personnel action at the Carbon County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center at Weatherwood, during the month of October:
• Dustin S. Halechko, Weatherly, part-time cook I PRN, effective Oct. 3.
• Ebony L. Sykes, Nesquehoning, full-time nurse aide, effective Oct. 2.
• Mary Koziol, Conygnham, assistant director of nursing, effective Oct. 5.
• Jessica L. Fry, Nesquehoning, nurse aide, effective Oct. 22.
• Rayelle Hughes, Weatherly, part-time utility worker PRN/Dietary, effective Nov. 3.
• Rodney E. Frey, Coaldale, full-time LPN, effective Sept. 29.
Leave of Absence
• Margaret D. Bray, Tamaqua, from Oct. 9, to Nov. 8.