Carbon County approves personnel actions
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following personnel actions in the county during the month of November:
• Gregory A. Cook, Jim Thorpe, county caseworker I, Children and Youth Services, effective Nov. 9.
Re-employment Consistent with Userra
• Lewis M. Gullone, Lehighton, clerk, Tax Assessment, effective Nov. 9.
• Thomas B. Berger Jr., Palmerton, collection driver, Solid Waste Management, effective Nov. 4.
• James J. Harris, Mahanoy City, part-time corrections officer/Teamsters, Corrections, effective Nov. 14.
Changes of Status
• Renee G. Roberts, Palmerton, from assistant director, Tax Claim, to director, Tax Claim, effective Nov. 11.
• Laura M. Turnbach, Summit Hill, from part-time dispatcher trainee, Communications Center, to part-time dispatcher, Communications Center, effective Nov. 9.
• Sandra L. Waidell, Tamaqua, first-deputy, Register of Wills, effective Jan. 4, 2010.
Register of Wills Appointment
• Jessica D. Frohnheiser, Parryville, second deputy trainee, effective Dec. 1.
• Linda J. Swartz, Palmerton, tipstaff, Court Administration, effective Dec. 1.
• Jessica Smith, Lehighton, Children and Youth Services, Penn State University human development and family studies major, from Jan. 11, 2010, to April 30, 2010.