Skip to main content

Fire at Lehighton laundry

  • LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published November 23. 2009 05:00PM

Lehighton firefighters responded to a structure fire Sunday night at the Lehighton Coin Laundry, 42 Blakeslee Blv'd. East. The fire was first reported about 9:30 p.m. When firemen arrived on scene they found heavy black smoke rolling from the business. One woman was treated at the scene by Lehighton paramedics for smoke inhalation. The fire had its origin in a dryer.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

STEP-Up Tamaqua to meet Monday

40.798347, -75.970851

STEP-Up Tamaqua will...

Man faces charges for shooting his dog

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Charges have been fi...

Extension hosts annual dinner

40.7986942, -75.8104747

The Carbon County Ex...

Reader Photo Galleries