Skip to main content

Malfunctioning furnace in Tamaqua

  • ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    ANDREW LEIBENGUTH/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published December 28. 2009 05:00PM

The Tamaqua Fire Department responded to a smoke call at 424 Pine Street in Tamaqua after 12 a.m. on Sunday. When firefighters arrived they found the home at 424 Pine St filled with smoke and a dangerous amount of CO2. Reportedly, the CO2 count was lethal in the attic. The smoke resulted from a malfunctioning furnace. The fire department put fans at exits to both 424 and 426 Pine Street to help remove the smoke and CO2.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

Bombers get creative with parade floats

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Some of Palmerton’...

Man faces charges for shooting his dog

40.8014826, -75.6101867

Charges have been...

Extension hosts annual dinner

40.7986942, -75.8104747

The Carbon County Ex...

Reader Photo Galleries