Skip to main content

2 rescued from Lansford apartment building

  • Empty

    COPYRIGHT LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS

  • Empty

    COPYRIGHT LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS

Published October 10. 2019 08:55AM

Two people were rescued from a working apartment building fire this morning in Lansford.

The fire was reported just after 7 a.m. at 200 East Ridge St. Police Chief Jack Soberick reports the cause of the fire is careless smoking. Soberick said a woman smoking in bed is responsible for the incident. Fire companies from Lansford, Summit Hill and Coaldale responded.

One man who was rescued is wheelchair bound and was on the second floor with no handicapped facilities.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2019

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  
  

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed