Family Promise is planning a Carbon County wide dress-down day to raise awareness and funds for Family Promise. Organizers are asking businesses and individuals to organize a change in your dress code for a day by either dressing down, dressing up or dressing special depending on your organizations' individual situations. Funds are raised by asking participants to make donation in order to participate.
Every school, agency, business and individual in Carbon County is invited to join in making this day a fundraising success.
The theme for your day can be in accord with your organizations business and location. The mode of dress need not interfere with work output nor upset or clash with the image of the participating organization or employer.
Dress themes for consideration include:
* Vest Day - everyone wears a vest of some description
* Dress Down - relaxed dress code (no uniform day)
* Jeans Day - everyone wears jeans
* Dress Up - all dress better than normal
* ºColor Day- everyone wears the same color
* Students dress like your teacher…or teachers dress like your students.
Homeless Awareness Dress Down Day is a fun and easy way for youth and adults to fundraise and build awareness of homelessness in our county. Donations collected will go to Family Promise of Carbon County.
Participating in Family P