Emergency responders were called to a single family home, located at 2056 West Penn Pike in the village of Snyders, West Penn Township, around 1 a.m. today for a report of a structure fire. After arriving they noticed smoke emanating from the home. Upon further investigation, they determined the smoke to be from a congested area on the first floor. Firefighters said the cause of the small fire was from a dropped cigarette that fell on flammable items. The home is lived in by Butch Galloway and Cindy Kleckner. Responding in addition to township firefighters and police, were Penn Mahoning Ambulance. Firefighters and police pointed out that if Kleckner spotted the fire any later, the situation would have been much worse. Fire police closed SR309 during the response. No serious injuries were reported.