Coaldale firefighters and police responded during yesterday' snow to an unknown alarm call at a duplex home located at 127-129 East Ridge St. in Coaldale. The fire company evacuated everyone after they tested and found dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, CO, in both homes. Firefighters gained entry into 129 East Ridge Street via a window and determined the cause to be pieces of the chimney collapsing inside the ductwork, eventually blocking the furnace's exhaust. Firefighters removed the obstruction and cited maintenance, as well as placed large ventilation fans at various openings to expel the CO. No injuries were reported. Coaldale Fire Police directed traffic around the area for the response.