* Accept the days you are a pigeon and some that your are a statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them.
* Drive carefully, it's not only the cars that can be recalled by their maker.
* Never buy a car you cannot push, with fuel at $5 never buy a car.
* Do not put both feet in your mouth at the same time. You'll not have a leg to stand on.
* Since it is the early bird that gets the work, sleep late.
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
* When everything is coming your way you are in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer your longevity.
* Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
* We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp. Some are pretty and some are dull. And all are different colors, but they all live in the same box.
* Fecal matter is found on 72 percent of shopping carts tested by the University of Arizona. With the start of the summer season how much will show up at Beltzville Lake.
* A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
From the pen of Ken Treger,